Hi everyone! I am back again! This is my second post of the day and I am going to put another funny video this time. Since we are still getting stressed due to the upcoming tests next week, this video shall release your stress! Feel free to laugh out loud(Though not so loud until your neighbours complain). Laughing can release your stress. It is also the best medicine. But this does not mean you are allowed to show this to any person who is ill! It may have results too!
One important thing to note is, I did not make this video. It was taken from YouTube. So please do not say I am crazy for doing all this stuff in the game. This game can only be played on either Xbox or PlayStation's. I have neither, so it is not possible for me to make this video. Thank you! Now where was I? Oh yes! Since I have forgotten to tell you the content of the videos in "Getting Stressed?", I shall explain it here.
This video is about the main character doing silly things like jumping out of a helicopter, doing crazy stunts using a vehicle, crazy usage of the weapons and lots more! There are many episodes. The one that you see in this post is episode two. The one in the "Getting Stressed?" is episode one. Well, since I had went this far, I might as well tell you where I got it from.
Just go to You Tube and type: gta4 bloopers glitches and silly stuff. Altogether, there will be eight episodes. You can watch them on You Tube or watch it on my blog. I will put one on my blog once in a while.
And now, the moment you have been waiting for! After so much reading, I bet you guys are itching to watch the video. But do not scratch yourself yet, because the video is here! Happy watching!
nice post but sorry i'm not interested in GTA :P
ReplyDelete