NOT My Videos: GTA 4 Bloopers Glitches & Silly Stuff(blog posts below)

Monday, February 1, 2010

Getting Stressed?

Hi there everyone! I am back! This time, I am back with a proper subject. My School Life! How is everyone coping with their school. Making new friends already? Going to forget 6A 2009 any moment now? Well if you do, I will bash you (not to worry, I will only bash you if you did the second point). Me? Well I am doing fine. The scenery in Hwa Chong is nice. There are fountains and koi ponds. There are even waterfalls!(although not natural ones) The only thing that is driving me crazy is homework. I hate homework. Why is that there are always homework? What's with this world? Is homework trying to take away our time? What is homework? Ha ha! Yes, homework can drive us mad, make us stressed. Stressed until you cannot be stressed anymore. Ha ha! Anyway, I have included a funny video to release our stress. Just as long you do not mind some violence. Happy watching! I will update again soon! Stay tuned! SEE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment