Hello everyone! This time, I am back with a surprise. I finally knew how to put videos in my blog(I am talking about putting them in the blog, not the posts.)! I had gone to great lengths just to find out how to do it. I took nearly a month to find out on YouTube how to put those silly videos. It really frustrates me, the way that the screen is so small when I put them in the sidebar instead. So in the end, I have to put them at the very bottom instead. Further more, I still have to create a YouTube account just to put them up(Grr! This is totally wasting my time!).
I put them there for some reasons. Firstly, the sidebar is too small to contain them. Secondly, you guys will have to scroll all the way down, through all the posts that I have posted just to get you guys stay longer on my blog(He he!). How good is that? Just joking! Being a very very very very(a whole lot of verys) good friend of you guys(He he!), I had specially change the settings of "Number of Posts Shown A Page" form fifteen to five. You see! I am so kind to all of you. And yet you guys are so bad to me(He he! Just joking! No need to get so worked up. If you are, then just stop working! Ha ha!). To nicely celebrate this occasion(I wonder why I wrote this?), I had put up another video right in this post. Or you could just scroll down and watch it from there instead.
Oh yeah, if you guys are itching to know what CCA I got into, then just scratch yourself. I am sure you will get the answer!
Have you guys guessed what CCA I got into? You are right! It is "Scratching Club"! HA HA! That is so funny. I am feeling so itchy now. Sorry, gotta scratch myself for a while. Gosh, I wish I have claws instead. Those itches are so itchy that I need a mad cat to help me scratch. Anybody owns a cat? I could do with some cat scratch! YEOW! That hurts! BAD KITTY! Get out of my house!
Cat:"MEEOOWWWW!!! What the heck! Are you trying to kill me! Take this! LIGHTNING CLAW!!!"
Me:"YEEEOOOWWWWW!!! What the heck are you trying to do? Take that! BLAZING KICK!!!"
Cat:"MEEOOWWW!!! Help! I am being kicked out of from the twelve floor! AHHHHHH..."
SPLAT!!!
The End
He he! That was some joke. Some weird joke I shall say. So have you guys figured out what CCA I got into? No? Well, it is...sorry, I gotta scratch again. Ha ha, just joking. It is Chinese Orchestral. Can you believe it? I put it as second choice and I got into that! Groan. Never mind. At least I like it rather a little bit. On the first day of the CCA, we chose our instruments. I chose a flute or 笛子 as the Chinese called it. Why? Well, that is because it is the cheapest among all the other instruments! I am the 'save money' type of person. No wait, I am a 'save everything' type of person, except time(Ha ha!).
Well, I guess that is all for today. Keep yourself busy on checking out more posts on KENO ZERO! May more posts cme your way! Good night!(I wrote it at night, duh!)
No comments:
Post a Comment