NOT My Videos: GTA 4 Bloopers Glitches & Silly Stuff(blog posts below)

Monday, March 1, 2010

Multiple Intelligence Test: The Result

A very good morning everyone! Today, I am going to share with you what I had just done. I just took a Multiple Intelligence test. Guess what is my result? Well, before I tell you that, how about telling you what kind of results are there first? There are many of them.

To list them all, here they are: Kinaesthetic(Body Smart), Linguistic(Word Smart), Logical(Number Smart), Interpersonal(People Smart), Intrapersonal(Myself Smart), Musical(Music Smart), Visual/Spatial(Picture Smart) and Naturalistic(Nature Smart).
What did I get? Well, I had two answers. Logical and Naturalistic. Both of them were the highest. Of course, we are only allowed to choose one, so what did I pick? Well, if you really want to know, it is Naturalistic.

It seems more interesting to me. I love nature very much. I am afraid I could not put a picture of the result here, so you guys have to see it for yourself. Here is the link: http://tinyurl.com/32ge4g. The code for my results is: 2zzf8d50378r. Make sure you guys type it exactly as it appeared. or you might get someone else's answer and blame me for lying.

The test was alright though. I wonder how does all those questions really gave you the answers to which smart type you are? But whatever that is, I still enjoyed the quiz. It was really fun. They asked so many interesting questions that I am not sure how they are linked to the answer. Well, I guess that is all for now. I am update again soon, so be sure to check out my blog. May more posts come your way!(That's my saying. He he!)

No comments:

Post a Comment