NOT My Videos: GTA 4 Bloopers Glitches & Silly Stuff(blog posts below)

Monday, March 1, 2010

Home Online Learning: Literature Arts(Naturalistic)

Welcome back to Keno Zero! Now I am going to share with you some ideas regarding what I have to do for LA: Naturalistic. Well, I have to do a research on the breeding of lamb as food. In the research, I have to identify the methods of breeding lamb, provide a detailed description of the leg of lamb that Mary used as a murder weapon, its weight, nutritional value and suggest a recipe that she used to cook it for Sergeant Noonan and his men.

That seems a lot of work. I guess it is time to get serious(That means there are no more jokes forever. Ha ha. Just joking! Hey wait! That's a joke!). Well, here goes.

There are many ways to breed lambs. There is no better or lousier method. It all depends on how you feed and raise them. Each way have their advantages and disadvantages and each of them are for different occasions and locations. Some ways of feeding are: Whole-grain feeding and pasture feeding. Grain-fed lambs grow faster and reach market weight quicker. However, they are subject to various digestive disturbances. As for pasture-fed lambs, fewer digestive problems are encountered. However, they are more vulnerable to predators.

The leg of the lamb that Mary used as a murder weapon is probably the entire leg, with the bones sill inside. It will weight at least ten kilograms. The nutritional value is probably very high, causing the entire leg to be very hard and heavy. This allows Mary to kill her husband with one blow. Imagine the impact of ten kilograms plus all the power of average size person. That is enough to break some hard stones! Here's a drawing that I drew by myself using 'Paint':

Here is the recipe for the lamb's leg I had came up with:

Ingredients:
1) Lamb leg
2) Some vegetables(lettuce might be a good choice)

What To Do:
1) Chop the leg up with a chopper(you may want to remove the bones)
2) Put the meat into the oven for half an hour(depends on the size of the leg)
3) When it is done, take them out to cool.
4) Put some vegetables on a plate
5) Put the meat over the vegetables
6) Pour some rosemary source over the meat
7) Serve it while it is warm
8) Enjoy the food!

So, that is the recipe I made up myself. I have not try it before, and neither do I know whether it tastes nice. Here's another picture of which it might have looked like except that it does not have any source and used another kind of vegetable instead of using lettuce:


So, I guess my job here is done. Thank you very much for your time for reading this post. We shall meet again on another post. May more posts come your way! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment