NOT My Videos: GTA 4 Bloopers Glitches & Silly Stuff(blog posts below)

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Test? I Protest!

Shiver my timbers. There are tests coming right up in the next week. I just had my English and Mathematics test a few days ago. I must say that it did not go very well. Why? Well, that is because I did not know how to do some of the questions! Groan! Mutter! Moan! Roar! What is it with this world? Why must there be such things as tests? Are they here to kill us? Or are they here because teachers want them?

I did not do very well for my Mathematics test. Grr!!! Even the word Mathematics is enough to set me on fire! A lousy piece of twenty-four out of forty greeted me on the fifth of February. That is, yesterday. NO!!!!!! Boohoo! Why? Why is it so low? Well, first things first. I hate Mathematics. I did not really study for the test. I really hate Mathematics. I did not pay much attention to the questions. I seriously despise Mathematics!

Whatever that is, I protest! No more tests! No more tests in the future! Make life easier for our children! Our children's children! Our children's grandchildren! If only a device that make a human super intelligent is created. Sigh. To make things even worse, I have my Chinese test on eighth February! That is, Monday. So I guess it is about time I go and revise for my test (before another lousy result greet me again).

You may be wondering how much I got for my English test. My marks for my English test is "I do not know". Ha ha.

Well, that is all for now. See you guys in my next post! Oh yes, I almost forgot. It is one week more to Chinese New Year. So have a Happy Chinese New Year. That includes the other races as well, regardless whether they are celebrating it or not.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I agree with you ! We should not have so many tests ! I mean , its ok to have a test like once a term right ? OR we could invent something to let us have every single piece of information in the world . Personally , I think the test would be a better option . If we had all the knowledge in the world , we would not need to go to school , and we cannot make new friends anymore ! However , the choice is yours ! =)

    ReplyDelete