NOT My Videos: GTA 4 Bloopers Glitches & Silly Stuff(blog posts below)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year! And Some Nonsense Too!

Just a few more days to Chinese New Year! Are you all as excited as I am? Well, I am! I will be doing lots of stuff. Well, not really lots of stuff, but fun stuff! These Friday, I need not wear school uniform to school and there will not be any lessons! How great is that? We need not wear through the whole day lessons after lessons. Anyway, there are only four lessons each day(He he!). But four lessons are more than enough. I almost felt asleep during one of the class today! Anyway, I almost got caught for sleeping during research studies! How lucky I am, not to be caught by teacher 'patrolling' the area.

Further more, I think the school has many activities planned for us on that day. I cannot imagine what we will be doing! Will we play with firecrackers? Yeah right! Firecrackers are not allowed in Singapore anyway. If they are allowed, I will light one and throw it at my enemies. I might as well fire fireworks at them. These Saturday, I will go to Long Beach restaurant for dinner. As for Sunday, I will be going back to Malaysia to visit my grandparents. I will also be lighting firecrackers with my cousins.

I might as well secretly bring some back to Singapore and light them in school(Just joking)! Well, I guess that is all for now. Return soon for more posts coming your way!

4 comments:

  1. nice post ya got there. actually singapore DOES allow a certain range of firecrackers. those that aren't explosive :P
    and u made enemies? woah-wee. that's fast, i'd say, Ken. anyway. have a good dinner this saturday and a good time at malaysia with your cousins :D
    By the way, am i the only one posting?
    sorry if i post too little cos my school CCa,tuition,homework and other stuff. sorry bout that:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Chinese new year to you too, Ken. and the rest that are reading his blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which part of Malaysia you will be going during CNY? Do you know, your grandparent in the northern part of Malaysia are missing you as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenneth eh, sleeping during research studies, lets see what happens... Anyway, you said you were going back to malaysia right? I went to Kuala Lumpur, Malacca and Ipoh before. Where will you be going? By the way, Happy new year!!! I am saying this now as I will not be able to see you on the actual Chinese New Year. All the best!

    Jack(07)

    ReplyDelete