NOT My Videos: GTA 4 Bloopers Glitches & Silly Stuff(blog posts below)

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Friday Fantasy!

Hi everyone. I am back(I am always back. If not I would not have written this post. Ha ha!). Yesterday, I had the best time of my life. My school celebrated Chinese New Year yesterday. We need not wear any school uniform and there were no classes to attend at all! First thing first. We went to the terraces to sing the national anthem and all the stuff you usually do in the morning.

After this, the excitement started. We went to the hall and it was greatly decorated(It is a pity that only the stage and not the entire hall is nicely decorated.Ha ha!). First, we had to seat there and wait for the Very Important People to come and no, they were not superstars. Who were they? Well, it is so obvious. Who were they to be other than the Principal, Deputy Principals and teachers?

If only I was invited to seat beside Doctor Hon(He he!). What an honour it will be! There was a lion dance performance by our wushu club(I think.). The performance was alright. The only thing that disappointed me was that there was no vegetable tied up high above the ground for the lions to stand up and grab it. Maybe they were too lazy(Just joking!). Next, the Chinese orchestral did a superb job in putting up a music performance. I was rather envious(At least envious is still better than jealous!).

The music was nice, of course. After these, the wushu club put up another performance full of stunts, although it would be better if they could kick people's butt(Or bums. He he!). I wonder why they usually kick their own hands instead. They even do somersaults and stunts using the weapons. If only they could kick while they do somersaults(He he!).

The second last thing that we have is a little 'play' by four people. It is so hilarious that my head fell off. The last thing? Well, there was a sing along session and the 'caishenye'(财神爷)came in and threw candies to us. It is a pity that he threw them so hard that they all flew over my hands instead, even when I stood up! Oh well, I guess that is life uh? Well, let me see what else are there to say. Oh yes! I have the third episode of the video right here. Anyone who knows how to put a video list in a blog please tell me so that I can put one up with all the videos there! Enjoy the video and have a happy Chinese New Year! HAVE A ROARING TIGER YEAR!

PS: Some parts of the video is rather sick. Sorry for that.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry if I had offended you. Please do not put "Or ass, as some of you prefer" or something like that because it is like very you know. You should get what I mean. Also, this is graded. You would not want to see Mrs. Anu giving you lower marks because of those few words up there. I hope you would edit it. Most of all, your post is still quite interesting. You give a lot of description of what happened on that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!what an honour it will be to be able to sit next to dr hon.

    ReplyDelete