NOT My Videos: GTA 4 Bloopers Glitches & Silly Stuff(blog posts below)

Monday, January 18, 2010

My First AAP Lesson and My Favourite Football Club

Hi everyone. I am back. Today I have my first AAP lesson. I stands for Art and Acts of Persuasion. We learned about how to identify the message of an advertisement. Our teacher is Miss Lim. We got to use our phone today to record our voices for three minutes. Liang Hao spoke into my phone with these words: Manchester United sucks. Well, I do not like Manchester United, but i will not say it sucks. I support Arsenal. But I am unsure why some of you say Arsenal sucks. However, no matter what happens, I will still support Arsenal. I also like Chelsea a little. If you asks me whether I like Liverpool, I will shake my head. Feel free to post your comments on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. u know liverpool vs MU whu win anot? its already shown on 7th jan 2010 ch 22 starsports on 9pm ~12pm. u didn;t watch?
    manchester united ppawn liverpool ass effortlessly.the liverpool ppl sweat so much whilst ppl in MU just stroll around the field.i guess coz MU have much much much more teamwork than liverpool.
    Keep this good work,Ken!
    i love your blog the best :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. for me i support no teams and i really liked AAP andit was really bad of liang hao to say thatas you must have to do your recording again.

    ReplyDelete