NOT My Videos: GTA 4 Bloopers Glitches & Silly Stuff(blog posts below)

Monday, January 25, 2010

Hi There Humanoids!

Hello there Humanoids! Welcome back to Keno Zero! For those who read my blog back at MSN, you can pretend you did not see the word 'back'. Hmm...... what am I going to write today? Give me a moment. Let me think. In case you did not notice, I am already writing something. He he. If you do not understand me, then forget it. While waiting for me to think of what to write, why don't you guys answer some jokes first?

Okay, here goes: What starts with a 'T', ends with a 'T' and is full of 'T'? What did Sushi A says to Sushi B? What did the mushroom says to his neighbour? The answers are below. Now that I am done thinking what to write, let's start. Hey, is that the time? Sorry gotta go. Something good on the tele(television). He he!

Answers to the jokes: Teapot, Wasabi(what's up, B?), I am a fun guy(fungi)
take your time to laugh to reduce stress.

2 comments: