Hello again to all of you internet addicts! Here I am, returned from the underworld, with more work! Recently, we all knew Japan suffered some fate that they do not deserved. As internet folks began typing their response on the web, we are forced(Yeah, forced to!) to write some letter to them? What do we say? Well, you get the idea after you read mine! No copying!
(Do we still need the address and date?)
Dear Mr. Nick Jones,
Having read your article, I was deeply touched by the heart you have for the rest of the people in Japan even though you are one of the victims. It must have been quite a terrifying experience for you. I sincerely apologise for the torture you will have to go through. I am writing this letter to assure you, we are all in favour and support of you!
Truly, this disaster has shock the whole of Japan, killing thousands. You are very fortunate to be a survivor of such a tragedy. Having gone this far, I would strongly encourage you to go on with your life. No matter how many people have died, God has spared you and you could return the favour by appreciating the chance given to you. You have to learn to move on. Looking at the past would not help. What is gone is gone. You cannot change the past and there is no turning back.
To be honest, you are considered one in a million since you still have your family. Think about it, how many people get to reunite with their families after such a disaster? Do not pity the dead. Pity the living instead. It is only when the person is alive could you save them. It would not be a wise choice to end your life as well. What use would your death have to the rest of the world? Only when you are alive and happy, would your presence be useful to the rest of the society. You still have your family to take care of. Why not spare a thought for them and continue with what you have?
Having said that, I could also see that you are having troubles coping with what the people on the Internet are saying. Here is a word of advice. The Internet is not reality. It is just a virtual world where people just type their comments without much thought. What you are now is the true reality. So, it will be wise to stick with your life instead of listening to what others are saying about Japan. As for the problems at the nuclear plant, be assured, the people would overcome the challenges. Japan had endured many decades of disasters, why not now? Sure, this is one of the worst disaster Japan had ever encountered. But it does not mean it is impossible to stand up to it. I have faith in the whole of Japan and you. Nothing is impossible.
With that, I wish you and your people good luck. You shall overcome obstacles on your way and have things restored to how it was before the disaster. May God bless us.
Sincerely,
Kenneth Ching
A Singapore Student who is always behind you
Now that was pretty interesting ain't it? Quite a masterpiece for me I say! Like I said, not copying! Hmm...what else do I want to say? Oh yes! May more posts come your way! Support Japan as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment