NOT My Videos: GTA 4 Bloopers Glitches & Silly Stuff(blog posts below)

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Banana Split, Tips & Secrets (Not so)

Hello yeah. I am back! Guess what? I am eating an ice-cream! Yeah, I am just feeling hot. Way to hot I say! My temperature has reached 100'C. I think I am gonna explode. If you are feeling hot too, well, then turn on the fan! Or the air-conditioner when you are feeling really rich to spend your parent's cash on electricity. But if you are feeling really cool, and want to save on some cash, here is your second option:


Now that looks really overwhelming! Looks tasty doesn't it? If you are feeling desperate, you may try licking the screen. I bet the banana split will taste awful and technical. What is this? This is banana split.

As Wikipedia says: A banana split is an ice cream-based dessert. In its classic form it is served in a long dish called a boat. A banana is cut in half lengthwise (hence the split) and laid in the dish. There are many variations, but the classic banana split is made with scoops of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream served in a row between the split banana. Pineapple topping is spooned over the strawberry ice cream, chocolate syrup over the vanilla, and strawberry topping over the chocolate. It is garnished with crushed nuts, whipped cream, and maraschino cherries.

Yep, that is banana split. I bet I need not give you the recipe at all. It is so simple to make, you can know the ingredients simply by reading the definition of banana split. Now, with that, I commenced this post to a close. I wanna go eat my banana split already. May more posts come your way!

Here's a video if you are feeling really bored. BANANA SPLIT-VIDEO RECIPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment