Aww......MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! A whole new year has passed in my life as a secondary one student. Woohoo!!!! Now it's time for freedom!!! Not!!! He he! By the way, goodness me, my blog has been asleep for ages, perhaps even dead by now. Hmm...I better revive it. Oh...and I hope I need not have a blog for Secondary Two. That way, I can type all I want and no one will be there to stop me!!! Well, I just created one new one for personal stuff just in case. Here it is: http://www.kcyfwanderers.blogspot.com.
As you can see, I kept being laughed at for the silly Keno Zero nickname, so I changed it to KCYF, an older nickname of mine. The wanderers thing? Well, I don't really understand that word, but I just take it as wandering around XD. That's what I am. In fact, I am nothing else except that. Well as you can see, there's no post there(Well isn't that obvious I just created it!), so I recommend that you check back much later when I have time.
Currently, I am busy trying to teach myself Actionscript 2.0 to create and programme Flash games, and of course, not to forget playing games. With that, I declare this post to an end. I haven't been typing for a long time and I don't know what to type! My exam results? No way! Seeya and may more posts come you way! That is, in the new blog. :)
(you wanna see video? here it is......ha ha, joking here!)
No comments:
Post a Comment