Groan. Moan. Mutter!!! GRRR!!!!!!! What are you staring at??? He he, just joking. You may wonder why I did all that. Oh well, I was rather fed up with this world. Why can't everyone just be at peace with each other? At one point of time, my classmates are asking the class monitor to shut up. Next, there will be total chaos in class. Furthermore, some 'cracked-up' people will criticize their classmates and before you know it, the four-lettered word came rolling out of their mouth.
This world is totally breaking up into pieces. No, my life is breaking up. With so much project and homework underway, I think I am gonna get crushed by them. But they are not heavy enough to crush me till I could not think of jokes! He he! Anyway, let's get started(I wonder why I am saying this, we already started this a while ago). Umm...what I am suppose to say? Oh yes! Hi! He he!
Now, just for the sake of my ex-classmates reading this post, I had better tell you something to show off my school. Ha ha, just joking. Anyway, my school was double champion for the 'National Inter-school Track & Field' competition last Wednesday at the Choa Chu Kang Stadium. We sec ones were sent there to cheer our hearts out. It was a pretty tense(hmm, maybe next time I will type beautiful tense) competition against other schools like Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls, Nanyang Girls High, Singapore Sports School and lots more. In the end, our voice was hoarse and our souls were cheered out instead. As we emerged as the double champion, our seniors took out a humongous banner and place it on the field along with the other schools. Anyone with a word BIGGER than humongous, please tell me, as the banner was......about the size of three buses(I think)?
With the victory home, Dr Hon(our CEO principal) gave us a day off on Friday. No, wait, it is only half a day off since were only dismissed at eleven.): We might as well not have half the day off as we still had CCAs to attend in the afternoon. Groan, perhaps Dr Hon planned this. He he! With that, we moved nicely into the weekends. Oh yeah! I love the weekends. It is the time for me to 'slack'. In fact, I 'slack' everyday! Nothing better to do. Oops! I mean, lots of stuff to do. But I always seems to drag them to the last minute. What I mean by that is I will drag it on the floor continuously until the final minute before I die(He he!).
There is not much happening from Monday to Wednesday. Only today did the real thing happen and yeah, on the other days, fake things happened instead. Today, there was a Mathematics test in which I screwed it up(Yeah! I used a screwdriver to screw the test.). With two questions in total blank, I am heading for a maximum marks of 38/40. By the way, the tests lasted for about forty-five minutes, or was it forty? Oh well.
Another interesting thing about today is during AAP lesson. Miss Lim showed us a super nice advertisment made by Nike to promote their shoes. It is my HONOUR to present to you the video 'Take It To The Next Level'. Enjoy the video and have a bad day! He he! May more posts come your way! And no, I do not mean more posts will come in May! He he! Check back soon and please comment!
No comments:
Post a Comment